Close your eyes right now and imagine everything you love about a Physique 57 class — the challenging moves, the burn that feels SO good, fun choreography, that energizing post-sweat sesh feeling, and working out with a community of friends. Now picture it all surrounded by gorgeous urban cityscapes, beautiful beaches, serene farms, a floral wonderland, or a garden oasis. It’s an absolute dream, right?
That’s exactly what you’ll get with the Physique 57 Inspiring Strength Tour! On this tour, we’re popping up in dreamy locales throughout New York City and the Hamptons between now and Labor Day.
These events will feel like a luxurious escape to recharge your batteries and refresh you — all while delivering the same amazing results you’ve come to expect from a Physique 57 workout.
Come join us on the Inspiring Strength Tour at one of these beautiful locations:
- Magic Hour at Moxy Hotels in NYC – Fridays at 8 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. from now through September
- The Ready Rooftop at Moxy Hotels in NYC – Wednesdays at 8 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. from now through September
- Reform Club in Amagansett – August 5th at 5:30 p.m. and August 6th at 10 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
- La Ferme in East Hampton – July 22nd at 4 p.m.
- Gurney’s Star Island in Montauk – July 23rd and July 24th at 9 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
We’ll provide the mats, balls, and bands. All you need to bring is your beautiful self!
Sign up here and join us! We can’t wait to see you there!