Our Dubai location is centrally located offering a fully-equipped barre studio, a mini Physique Boutique for your #PhysiqueChic needs, complimentary WiFi, and convenient parking steps from our studio. Our workout space is spacious with temperature and humidity controls, soft ambient lighting and warm wood accents that add to the rhythm of our empowering workouts.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
RESERVATIONS & WAITLISTS
All reservations must be paid for in advance. Class reservations may be made in-studio, by telephone (studio landline or WhatsApp), or online (Mindbody reservation system or Physique 57 Dubai mobile app).
Class reservations are offered to the waitlist on a first-come, first-served basis via e-mail notification. Once added from a waitlist, clients must confirm their attendance at least 6 hours prior to the start of class. For waitlist class additions made within 6 hours prior to the start of class, confirmation must be made within 30 minutes from notification. Waitlist confirmations may be made in-studio, by telephone (studio landline or WhatsApp), or online (Mindbody reservation system).
Reservations may be cancelled with no penalty up to 12 hours prior to the start of a studio class and 2 hours prior to the start of a livestream class. Cancellations may be made in-studio, by telephone (studio landline or WhatsApp), or online (Mindbody reservation system or Physique 57 Dubai mobile app).
Reservations cancelled in accordance with the cancellation policy will be credited back to client accounts towards future bookings. Single classes, class packages, memberships, special promotions, privates and workshops are non-refundable. Class packages, not unlimited packages, can be shared between 2 clients.
Reservations not cancelled in accordance with the cancellation policy results in the forfeiture of a class for packages, or deduction of 2 days for 1 month unlimited packages.
Single classes and workshops expire 1 month from purchase, and 1 month unlimited packages expire 30 days from activation. Class packages of 5, 10, 20, 40 expire 45 days, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months from purchase, respectively. Promotional packages may have different validities.
SINGLE CLASS BOOKINGS
Operating under strict government regulations, currently at 33% capacity, has affected our ability to offer all clients a barre spot. To give your fellow Physiquers a fair chance at taking class, clients are requested to book no more than 1 class a day. An exception is made for clients with a preferred class time and in such instances, a waitlist reservation would constitute a second booking.
SWITCHING BETWEEN CLASSES
As a courtesy, clients are granted class switch allowances provided both the class being switched from and the one being switched to have available space. Should one class or the other be full or waitlisted, a switch cannot occur.
MY 57 LOYALTY PROGRAM
Every time you spend with us, our MY 57 Loyalty Program rewards you with stamps which convert to complimentary classes and amazing discounts! Stamps are earned on standard purchases of the following: 5 classes (1 stamp), 10 classes (2 stamps), 20 & 40 classes (3 stamps), 1 month unlimited (2 stamps). Stamps are also earned on referrals of new clients who make qualifying purchases. New referrals must be accompanied by a package purchase with 1 stamp given to the referring client. Single classes do not qualify as new client purchases under MY 57. Unless otherwise specified, stamps are not earned for promotional discounted offers. Stamps may not be sold, transferred, or redeemed for cash. MY 57 is valid in participating UAE studio locations, and a card may not be used by more than 1 client. In the event of a lost/ stolen MY 57 card, email [email protected] and a replacement card will be provided within 5 business days. Physique 57 may discontinue MY 57 in its sole discretion at any time with no further liability to any of its clients.
- Try your best to make it to class on time! For the safety of all clients, clients are not permitted to enter the studio more than 10 minutes after the start of class. New clients are requested to arrive 10 minutes early to fill out our client questionnaire, settle in, and meet their trainer. New clients will not be allowed in class once instruction has begun.
- Life happens and plans change – we get it! As a courtesy, clients are permitted to switch class times for classes that take place on the same day, and only if both classes have available spaces. Should either one of the classes be full or waitlisted, a class switch cannot occur.
- Workout attire is required. Think anything you can move, shake, and sweat in comfort in! Full-coverage socks must be worn inside the studio at all times. No bare feet or shoes are permitted inside the studio. We sell our branded Physique 57 grippy socks in our Physique Boutique, but you are welcome to use regular athletic socks, too.
- Please refrain from using cell phones during class. Under extenuating circumstances, cell phones may be left at the front desk where a member of our Client Services Team will be happy to notify you in class of a particular incoming call. Out of respect to fellow Physiquers, kindly leave the studio if you need to place a call or send a message during class.
- Water should be in a closed water bottle. Please refrain from bringing beverages other than water into the studios.
So you’re off the waitlist, now what? Once added from the waitlist, clients must confirm attendance at least 6 hours prior to the start of class, or within 30 minutes from notification if the spot opened up less than 6 hours from class time. Follow the steps below to confirm your Physique 57 class online. Waitlist confirmations can be made in-studio, by telephone (studio landline or WhatsApp), or online by following the below instructions.
- Log into your Account
- Click on My Info
- Click on My Schedule
- My Schedule will list all the classes you are currently in and classes you were added to from the waitlist.
- Click on the “class level” (ex. Sculpt, Power Sculpt) for the class that corresponds to the waitlist email you received.
- This will take you to a new page called Visit Details. This lists the instructor, date, time and a notes box.
- In the Notes box you can write “CONFIRMED” or “PLEASE CANCEL” and then click Update.
- We will see your note and you will then be confirmed or early cancelled for that class.