The following Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) are specifically applicable to the website located at physique57.com/studio-dubai and/or goods or services offered by West Fifty Seven Fitness LLC d/b/a Physique 57 in the United Arab Emirates and its current and future affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, employees, officers, directors, agents, contractors and shareholders (collectively, “West Fifty Seven”, “our”, or “we”), including, but not limited to, the mobile application or other online communication, feature, service and/or program offered by West Fifty Seven in the United Arab Emirates and/or a customer or user of the website and/or services (collectively, the “Website”). Any other web pages not beginning with physique57.com/studio-dubai refer to locations outside the United Arab Emirates and are bound by their own respective terms and conditions. These Terms should be read carefully before proceeding.
By accessing or using the Website and/or participating in any classes offered at a Physique 57 studio location in the United Arab Emirates (collectively, the “Classes”), you agree to the following Terms, and acknowledge that you have read and fully understand and accept these Terms, and represent and agree that your consent is freely and knowingly given. YOU HAVE READ AND VOLUNTARILY CONSENTED TO THESE TERMS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE DISCLAIMERS, MEDICAL INFORMATION, INDEMNIFICATION, RELEASES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY CONTAINED IN SECTION 4 HEREIN. If you do not agree to any portion of these Terms, you should not access or otherwise use the Website or attend or participate in any Class.
- CONVENIENCE AND INFORMATION ONLY.The Website is provided to you as a convenience and for your information only. By merely providing access to the Website, West Fifty Seven does not warrant or represent that: (a) any materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, video and any other information provided from or on the Website (collectively, the “Content”) is accurate or complete; (b) the Content is up-to-date or current; (c) West Fifty Seven has any obligation to update any Content; (d) the Content is free from technical inaccuracies or programming or typographical errors; (e) the Content is free from changes caused by a third party; (f) your access to the Website will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other harmful components; and/or (g) any information obtained in response to questions asked through the Website is accurate or complete.
- SITE USE AND CONTENT.You may view, copy or print pages from the Website solely for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may not otherwise use, modify, copy, print, display, reproduce, distribute or publish any information from the Website without the express, prior, written consent of West Fifty Seven. At any time, we may, without further notice, make changes to the Website and/or to the services described in these Terms. We will make an effort to update this web page with any changes to the services described in these Terms.
- USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY.
(a) USER ACCOUNT. For certain types of features available through the Website, we require the use of encryption technologies provided for your protection and/or your use of a UserID and password after setting up a User Account. We use reasonable precautions to protect the privacy of your UserID, password and User Account information, and all credit card information is collected and transmitted by utilizing a Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) connection. Accordingly, your credit card information is encrypted using an SSL connection is not expected to be read in an intelligible form as it travels to the Website. You, however, are ultimately responsible for protecting your UserID, password and User Account information from disclosure to third parties, and you are not permitted to circumvent the use of required encryption technologies. You agree to (i) immediately notify West Fifty Seven of any unauthorized use of your UserID, password or User Account, or any other breach of security, and (ii) ensure that you exit from your User Account at the end of each session. While we provide certain encryption technologies and use other reasonable precautions to protect your confidential information and provide suitable security, we do not and cannot guarantee or warrant that information transmitted through the Internet is secure, or that such transmissions are free from delay, interruption, interception or error.
(b) ACCURATE INFORMATION. In creating and using your User Account on the Website, you agree to: (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself on any registration form required on the Website (such information being the “Registration Data”); and (ii) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if West Fifty Seven has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, then we have the right to suspend or terminate your User Account and refuse any and all current or future use of your User Account.
(c) NON-TRANSFERABILITY OF USER ACCOUNT. User Accounts and UserIDs are nontransferable, and all users are obligated to take preventative measures to prohibit unauthorized users from accessing the Website with his or her UserID and password.
- CLASSES: DISCLAIMERS; MEDICAL INFORMATION, INDEMNIFICATION AND RELEASES; PERSONAL PROPERTY; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
(a) NO WARRANTIES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE CLASSES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE CLASSES ARE OR WILL REMAIN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. WEST FIFTY SEVEN DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN CLASSES AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING. THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF WEST FIFTY SEVEN AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE CLASSES WILL BE THE REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE FOR ANY CLASSES FOUND TO BE INADEQUATE.
(b) MEDICAL INFORMATION, INDEMNIFICATION AND RELEASES.
(i) You must be at least 18 years old to use this Website and/or participate in any Class. The Classes, and the fitness, health and nutritional information found on and through this Website, are for educational purposes only. Any physical exercise, including, but not limited to, cardiovascular exercises, dance, running, stretching, walking and weightlifting, all with or without the use of equipment, poses the risk of injury or mental or physical exhaustion. We strongly recommend that you consult your physician before participating in the Classes, or before beginning any new exercise, fitness or nutritional program, regimen or routine, or using any of the exercise equipment featured on this Website or in the Classes.
(ii) We are not a medical organization and our instructors or staff cannot give you medical advice. All encouragement, instruction or suggestion regarding the exercise methods and routines featured on this Website and/or in the Classes are purely optional, and are solely carried out based on your decision to carry them out. Your use of any information provided on the Website or in the Classes is solely at your own risk, and you take all responsibility for determining your mental and physical capacity and limits when participating in physical exercise. You understand that, from time to time instructors may suggest physical adjustments, movements or modifications or the use of equipment, and it is your sole responsibility to determine if any such suggested adjustment, movement or modification or equipment is appropriate for your level of ability and physical and mental condition.
(iii) By visiting the Website with the intent of using the information contained therein and/or participating in the Classes, you affirm that either (A) all of the following statements are true: (1) no physician has ever informed you that you have a heart condition or that you should only do physical activities recommended by a physician; (2) you have never felt pain in your chest when engaged in physical activity; (3) you have not experienced chest pain when not engaged in physical activity at any time within the past month; (4) you have never lost your balance because of dizziness and you have never lost consciousness; (5) you do not have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in your physical activity; (6) your physician is not currently prescribing drugs (for example, water pills) for your blood pressure or heart condition; (7) you do not have a history of high blood pressure, nor does your family have a history of high blood pressure or heart problems; and (8) you do not know of any other reason you should not exercise; or (B) your physician has approved of your use of the information contained on this Website and/or participation in the Classes.
(iv) If you are pregnant, all of the Content on the Website is for information purposes only and is not intended to offer medical advice, or replace the recommendations of your doctor, midwife, or physical therapist. We strongly recommend that you consult your doctor before beginning any exercise program.
(v) BY VISITING THE WEBSITE AND/OR PARTICIPATING IN THE CLASSES, YOU, ON YOUR OWN BEHALF AND ON BEHALF OF THE OTHER MEMBERS OF THE YOUR FAMILY, INCLUDING YOUR SPOUSE, PARENTS, CHILDREN, HEIRS, AND ASSIGNS HEREBY GRANT TO WEST FIFTY SEVEN THIS FULL RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION AS CONSIDERATION IN EXCHANGE FOR WEST FIFTY SEVEN PERMITTING YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN PHYSIQUE 57’S EXERCISE CLASSES. YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS RELEASE AFTER HAVING VIEWED OR HAVING HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO VIEW THE SITE OF THE CLASSES; HAVING REVIEWED THE INSTRUCTOR’S QUALIFICATIONS; HAVING HAD THE SCOPE OF CLASSES AND THEIR ASSOCIATED RISKS EXPLAINED; AND HAVING HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO ASK QUESTIONS REGARDING THE CLASSES AND RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH CLASSES. YOU ARE VOLUNTARILY PARTICIPATING IN CLASSES WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTANDING AND APPRECIATION OF THE RISKS INHERENT IN ANY PHYSICAL EXERCISE AND EXPRESSLY ASSUMES ALL RISKS OF INJURY AND EVEN DEATH THAT COULD OCCUR BY REASON OF YOUR PARTICIPATION. YOU HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE WEST FIFTY SEVEN FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, ACTIONS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ANY LOSS, EXPENSE, DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, THAT MAY BE SUSTAINED BY YOU, OR TO ANY PROPERTY BELONGING TO YOU, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF WEST FIFTY SEVEN, OR OTHERWISE AS A RESULT OF PARTICIPATING IN THE CLASSES. YOU HEREBY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AND ALL RISKS OF BODILY INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR DEATH TO YOU DUE TO THE ORDINARY NEGLIGENCE OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE OF WEST FIFTY SEVEN AND ITS AGENTS AND THE ORDINARY NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, OTHERS PARTICIPATING IN THE CLASSES. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD WEST FIFTY SEVEN AND ITS AGENTS HARMLESS AT YOUR SOLE COST FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CLASSES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE TERMS OF RELEASE AND THE INDEMNITY CONTAINED HEREIN ARE INTENDED TO BE AS BROAD AND INCLUSIVE AS IS PERMITTED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK. ANY PROVISION OF THIS RELEASE FOUND TO BE INVALID BY THE COURTS HAVING JURISDICTION SHALL BE INVALID ONLY WITH RESPECT TO SUCH PROVISION OR PORTION AND ALL OTHER PROVISIONS SHALL REMAIN IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT. THESE TERMS SUPERSEDE ALL PRIOR DISCUSSIONS AND AGREEMENTS WITH RESPECT TO PHYSIQUE 57’S CLASSES AND SHALL BE INTERPRETED ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES WITHOUT REGARD TO CHOICE OF LAW PROVISIONS.
(c) PERSONAL PROPERTY. Any personal property brought to Classes is brought at your sole risk as to its theft, damage, or loss. You agree that West Fifty Seven is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings while you attend Classes or are otherwise at a Physique 57 location in the United Arab Emirates.
(d) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL WEST FIFTY SEVEN BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN CLASSES, USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR USE OR RECEIPT ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY US. THE LIABILITY OF WEST FIFTY SEVEN WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.
- WEBSITE: DISCLAIMERS; INDEMNIFICATION.
(a) NO WARRANTIES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE ARE OR WILL REMAIN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE WEB PAGES ON THE WEBSITE, OR THE SERVERS USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE, ARE OR WILL REMAIN FREE FROM ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, TIME BOMBS, DROP DEAD DEVICES, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WEST FIFTY SEVEN DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING, OR THAT WEST FIFTY SEVEN WILL HAVE ADEQUATE CAPACITY FOR THE WEBSITE AS A WHOLE OR IN ANY SPECIFIC GEOGRAPHIC AREA. THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF WEST FIFTY SEVEN AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF ANY SERVICE OR PRODUCT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE THE REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FOUND TO BE INADEQUATE.
(b) WEBSITE INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless West Fifty Seven and its directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims demands, suits, proceedings, liabilities, judgments, losses, damages, expenses and costs (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees) assessed or incurred by West Fifty Seven, directly or indirectly, with respect to or arising out of: (i) your failure to comply with these Terms; (ii) your breach of your obligations under these Terms; and/or (iii) your use of the rights granted hereunder, including without limitation any claims made by any third parties.
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT.
(a) West Fifty Seven may provide hyperlinks to other websites maintained by third parties, or West Fifty Seven may provide third party content on the Website by framing or other methods. THE LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE AND INFORMATION ONLY. THE CONTENT ON ANY LINKED WEBSITE IS NOT UNDER WEST FIFTY SEVEN’S CONTROL AND WEST FIFTY SEVEN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF LINKED WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY FURTHER LINKS CONTAINED IN A THIRD PARTY WEBSITE. IF YOU DECIDE TO ACCESS ANY OF THE THIRD PARTY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE, YOU DO SO ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
(b) If a third party links to the Website, it is not necessarily an indication of an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation, joint venture or partnership by or with West Fifty Seven. In most cases, West Fifty Seven is not even aware that a third party has linked to the Website. A third party website that links to the Website: (i) may link to, but not replicate, West Fifty Seven’s Content; (ii) may not create a browser, border environment or frame West Fifty Seven’s Content; (iii) may not imply that West Fifty Seven is endorsing it or its products or services; (iv) may not misrepresent its relationship with West Fifty Seven; (v) may not present false or misleading information about West Fifty Seven’s products or services; (vi) should not include content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial; (vii) should contain only Content that is appropriate for all age groups; and (viii) should not knowingly collect information from children without first complying with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS.The trademarks, service marks and logos used and displayed on the Website are owned by Jevo Inc., or its subsidiaries’ or affiliates’, registered and unregistered trademarks. Jevo Inc. is the copyright owner or authorized licensee of all text and all graphics contained on the Website. All trademarks and service marks of Physique 57, or its subsidiaries or affiliates, that may be referred to on the Website are the property of Jevo Inc., or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Other parties’ trademarks and service marks that may be referred to on the Website are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of Jevo Inc’s, or its subsidiaries’ or affiliates’, trademarks, service marks or copyrights without Jevo Inc’s prior written permission. Jevo Inc. aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights. Neither the name of Physique 57, its subsidiaries or affiliates, nor any of Jevo Inc’s other trademarks, service marks or copyrighted materials may be used in any way, including in any advertising, hyperlink, publicity or promotional materials of any kind, whether relating to the Website or otherwise, without Jevo Inc’s prior written permission, except that a third party website that desires to link to the Website and that complies with the requirements of Paragraph 7(b) above may use the names “Physique 57” in or as part of that link.
- AVAILABILITY.Information that West Fifty Seven publishes on the Website may contain references or cross-references to Classes, products, programs or services of Physique 57, its partners, subsidiaries or affiliates that are not necessarily announced or available in your area. Such references do not mean that West Fifty Seven, or any of its partners, subsidiaries or affiliates, will announce any of those products, programs or services in your area at any time in the future. You should contact West Fifty Seven for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to you, if any.
- COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS.Jevo Inc owns, protects and enforces copyright and other rights in its own intellectual property, and respects the intellectual property rights of others. Materials may be made available on the Website by third parties not within the control of Jevo Inc. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to be infringing to remain on the Website. Please notify us promptly if you believe that any materials on the Website infringe on the intellectual property rights of anyone else. Once we receive proper notice of claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”), Jevo Inc will respond promptly to remove the material claimed to be infringing and will follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the content at issue. Notice of alleged infringement must be sent by certified mail and marked “Copyright Infringement” to Physique 57 Customer Service at: 161 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10013.
- TERMINATION OF SERVICE; CANCELLATION POLICY; RETURN POLICY.
(a) TERMINATION OF SERVICE. We may terminate your account or right to access secured portions of the Website at any time, without notice, for conduct that we believe violates these Terms and/or is harmful to other users of the Website, to West Fifty Seven, to its partners, to the business of the Website’s internet service provider, or to other information providers. We also reserve the right to cancel your membership should you violate any provision of these Terms, or any other posted policy on the Website. If your membership is terminated due to a violation of these Terms, West Fifty Seven will not reimburse you for the remainder of your payment for the last paid month of your membership, nor will reimbursements be made for membership cancellations prior to your monthly renewal date.
(b) CANCELLATION POLICY. Reservations may be cancelled with no penalty up to 12 hours prior to the start of class. Cancellations may be made in-studio, by telephone or via our online reservation system or mobile app. We do not accept cancellation requests via SMS or e-mail.
If a reservation is cancelled in accordance with the cancellation policy, then the class will be credited to your Physique 57 account for use towards future reservations. Single classes, class packages, memberships, special promotions and workshops are non-refundable. Packages and memberships cannot be shared amongst clients.
If a reservation is not cancelled in accordance with the cancellation policy, then you will be charged for that class or workshop. A late cancellation fee will be applied for a class on an Unlimited Membership that is not cancelled in accordance with the cancellation policy. One (1) class credit will be forfeited for a class on a 4 or 8 Class Membership that is not cancelled in accordance with the cancellation policy.
Privates and Workshops: Reservations may be cancelled online or by telephone with no charge up to 24 hours prior to the start of class.
Expirations: Single classes and Workshops expire one (1) month from the date of purchase. 10 Class Packages expire three (3) months from the date of purchase. 20 Class Packages expire six (6) months from the date of purchase. Absent cancellation, Memberships automatically renew 30 days from date of activation. Special promotional packages may have shorter expiration periods.
Memberships: For the cancellation of Memberships, see Section 13 below.
(c) RETURN AND REFUND POLICY. Single classes, class packages, memberships, private classes, workshops and special promotions are non-refundable. We will gladly accept returns for store credit of unwashed and unworn merchandise with the tags attached within 7 days of purchase date. Undergarments are final sale. All sale items are final. Physique 57 DVDs can be returned unopened within 7 days of the purchase date for store credit. Physique 57 playground balls can be returned in original condition within 7 days of the purchase date for store credit. Any refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
(d) METHOD OF PAYMENT. We accept online payments using Visa and MasterCard credit/ debit card in AED (or any other currency agreed) solely for the purchase of Memberships. All other purchases must be made in person at either of our two studio locations. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and merchant policies and rules.
(a) RECURRING BILLING. All Memberships require direct monthly billing to a credit card. Cash is not accepted. All payments for a Membership must be paid in advance on a monthly basis. By activating your Membership, you authorize West Fifty Seven to charge you for the initial membership period on the date you acquire a Membership and submit payment via our approved methods. You agree that such Membership shall automatically renew for successive one (1) month terms on the monthly anniversary date of when your Membership was first activated.
(b) ADDITIONAL CLASSES. Should you use up all the classes in your 4 Class Membership, additional classes may be purchased at a rate of AED 120 per class. Should you use up all the classes in your 8 Class Membership, additional classes may be purchased at a rate of AED 110 per class.
(c) CANCELLATION. Memberships may be cancelled at any time without penalty in accordance with the following: A Membership can only be cancelled in writing via email with one (1) full calendar month’s notice. To cancel, send your full name, phone number on record and address with ‘Cancel Membership’ in the subject line to email@example.com. No other form(s) of communication will be accepted for the cancellation of a Membership. Pro-rated refunds for partial months will not be provided. For more information, refer to the Return and Refund Policy above.
Example: you purchase an Unlimited Membership on July 1, 2016 and you wish to enjoy classes on the Unlimited Membership through September 1, 2016. You must provide written notice of cancellation as outlined above on or prior to August 1, 2016. Should you cancel prior to August 1, you will continue to have access to classes through September 1, 2016 within the specific terms of the Membership purchased.
(c) PAYMENT CONFIRMATION. Purchased Memberships and all details relating thereto will be confirmed within 24 hours via email. West Fifty Seven will not deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctioned countries in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
- GOVERNING LAW. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates. By using or accessing the Website, you agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to your use of the Website or these Terms will be filed only in the city of Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such action.
- LOCAL LAWS.West Fifty Seven makes no representation that content or materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in jurisdictions outside the United Arab Emirates. Access to the Website from jurisdictions where such access is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the Website from other jurisdictions, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. West Fifty Seven is not responsible for any violation of law. You may not use or export the Content or materials on the Website in violation of United Arab Emirates export laws and regulations. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United Arab Emirates and the country in which you reside (if different from the United Arab Emirates).
Your Consent To This Agreement
By accessing and using the Website, you consent to and agree to be bound by the foregoing Terms. If you have additional questions or comments of any kind, or if you see anything on the Website that you think is inappropriate, please let us know by sending your comments to:
West Fifty Seven Fitness LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Attn: Customer Care – Website
+971 4 321 0577
ABOUT US:West Fifty Seven Fitness LLC is a leading license operator in the United Arab Emirates. West Fifty Seven Fitness LLC manages and operates two studio locations of world-renowned luxury boutique fitness concept, Physique 57, in Dubai.
Copyright © 2013. Physique 57. All Rights Reserved.
EFFECTIVE AS OF: DECEMBER 1, 2016
LAST UPDATED: DECEMBER 1, 2016