Our Al Thanya Mall studio location has fully equipped barre studios, full-service women’s and men’s locker rooms, towel service, bottled water and a Physique Boutique for your #PhysiqueChic needs. The spacious workout studios have high open ceilings, temperature and humidity control, with soft ambient lighting and warm wood accents that add to the rhythm of the high energy workout. Last, but most definitely not least, clients can enjoy convenient complimentary parking just steps from our studio.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RESERVATIONS & WAITLISTS
Class reservations must be paid for in advance. Reservations may be made in-studio, by telephone or via our online reservation system or app.
Class reservations are offered to the waitlist on a first come, first served basis via e-mail. If you are added to class from a waitlist, you need to confirm your reservation at least 3 hours prior to the start of class. Waitlist confirmations may be made in-studio, by telephone or via our online reservation system or app.
Reservations may be cancelled with no penalty up to 12 hours prior to the start of a studio class and 2 hours prior to the start of a livestream class. Cancellations may be made in-studio, by telephone or via our online reservation system.
If a reservation is cancelled in accordance with the cancellation policy, then the class will be credited to your Physique 57 account for use towards future reservations. Single classes, class packages, memberships, special promotions and workshops are non-refundable. Class packages, not unlimited packages, can be shared between clients.
If a reservation is not cancelled in accordance with the cancellation policy, you will be charged for the class or workshop. In the event of late cancellations of Unlimited Packages, 1 day will be deducted from the validity of a 1 Month Unlimited and 12 days will be deducted from the validity of a 12 Month Unlimited.
12 Month Unlimited Packages may be frozen for up to six (6) weeks.
SHARING & EXPIRATIONS
Class Packages may be shared between two (2) clients. Single classes and Workshops expire 1 month from the date of purchase. 5, 10, 20 Class Packages expire 3, 6, 9 months months from the date of purchase. Various Monthly Unlimited Packages expire 1 and 12 months from their respective activations. Special promotional packages may have shorter expiration periods.
Single classes, class packages, unlimited packages, private classes, workshops and special promotions are non-refundable. We will gladly accept returns for store credit of unwashed and unworn merchandise with the tags attached within 7 days of purchase date. Undergarments are final sale. All sale items are final. Physique 57 DVDs can be returned unopened within 7 days of the purchase date for store credit. Physique 57 playground balls can be returned in original condition within 7 days of the purchase date for store credit. Any refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
SWITCHING BETWEEN CLASSES
As a courtesy, clients are granted class switch allowances pending that both the class being switched from and class being switched to have available space. Should one class or the other be full or waitlisted, a class switch cannot occur.
MY 57 LOYALTY PROGRAM
1. First time clients are requested to arrive 15 minutes early to fill out our client questionnaire, settle in, and meet their instructor. First time clients will not be allowed in class once instruction has begun.
2. For the safety of all clients, class participants are not permitted to enter the studio more than 10 minutes after the start of class.
3. Full-coverage socks are required to be worn inside the studio at all times. No bare feet or shoes are permitted inside the studio. We sell our popular grippy socks in our Physique Boutique, but you are welcome to use regular athletic socks, too.
4. Please refrain from using cell phones during class. Under extenuating circumstances, cell phones may be left at the front desk with a Physique 57 Client Services Team member who will be happy to notify you in class of a particular incoming call. If you need to place a call or send a message during class, you must leave the studio.
5. Water should be in a closed water bottle. Please refrain from bringing beverages other than water into the studios.
So you’re off the waitlist, now what? Follow the steps below to confirm your Physique 57 class online.
1. Log into your Account
2. Click on My Info
3. Click on My Schedule
4. My Schedule will list all the classes you are currently in and classes you were added to from the wait list.
5. Click on the “class level” (ex. Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced) for the class that corresponds to the wait list email you received.
6. This will take you to a new page called Visit Details. This lists the instructor, date, time and a notes box.
7. In the Notes box you can write “CONFIRMED” or “PLEASE CANCEL” and then click Update.
8. We will see your note and you will then be confirmed or early cancelled for that class.