In the heart of both Jumeirah and Umm Suqeim, you will find the perfect setting to energize your body and your mind. Our beautiful and welcoming spaces at City Walk and Al Thanya Mall include two large exercise studios, full-service locker rooms with digital lockers, complimentary towel service and the popular Physique Boutique. The spacious studios have high open ceilings, temperature and humidity control, with soft ambient lighting and warm wood accents that add to the rhythm of the high energy workout. Bottled water and other healthy drinks are available for purchase, and clients can enjoy convenient parking just steps from both studios.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All class reservations must be paid for in advance. Class packages are available for purchase in-person at our studio location. Reservations may be made in-studio, by telephone or via our online reservation system. We do not accept reservations via e-mail.
Class reservations are offered to the wait list on a first come, first served basis via e-mail. If you are added to class from a wait list, you need to confirm your reservation at least 3 hours prior to the start of class. Wait list confirmations may be made in-studio, by telephone or via our online reservation system. We do not accept wait list confirmations via e-mail.
Reservations may be cancelled with no penalty up to 12 hours prior to the start of class. Cancellations may be made in-studio, by telephone or via our online reservation system. We do not accept cancellations via e-mail.
If a reservation is cancelled in accordance with the cancellation policy, then the class will be credited to your Physique 57 account for use towards future reservations. Single classes, class packages, memberships, special promotions and workshops are non-refundable. Packages can be shared between clients, however memberships cannot be shared.
If a reservation is not cancelled in accordance with the cancellation policy, then you will be charged for that class or workshop. A late cancellation fee will be applied for a class on an Unlimited Membership that is not cancelled in accordance with the cancellation policy. One (1) class credit will be forfeited for a class on an 8 Class Membership that is not cancelled in accordance with the cancellation policy.
SHARING & ExpirationS
Class Packages may be shared between two (2) clients. Single classes and Workshops expire one (1) month from the date of purchase. 5, 10, 20 Class Packages expire twelve (12) months from the date of purchase. Absent written cancellation, Memberships automatically renew 30 days from activation. Special promotional packages may have shorter expiration periods.
Single classes, class packages, memberships, private classes, workshops and special promotions are non-refundable. We will gladly accept returns for store credit of unwashed and unworn merchandise with the tags attached within 7 days of purchase date. Undergarments are final sale. All sale items are final. Physique 57 DVDs can be returned unopened within 7 days of the purchase date for store credit. Physique 57 playground balls can be returned in original condition within 7 days of the purchase date for store credit. Any refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
1. First time clients are requested to arrive 15 minutes early to fill out our client questionnaire, settle in, and meet their instructor. First time clients will not be allowed in class once instruction has begun.
2. For the safety of all clients, class participants are not permitted to enter the studio more than 10 minutes after the start of class.
3. Full-coverage socks are required to be worn inside the studio at all times. No bare feet or shoes are permitted inside the studio. We sell our popular grippy socks in our Physique Boutique, but you are welcome to use regular athletic socks, too.
4. Please refrain from using cell phones during class. Under extenuating circumstances, cell phones may be left at the front desk with a Physique 57 Client Services Team member who will be happy to notify you in class of a particular incoming call. If you need to place a call or send a message during class, you must leave the studio.
5. Water should be in a closed water bottle. Please refrain from bringing beverages other than water into the studios.
So you’re off the waitlist, now what? Follow the steps below to confirm your Physique 57 class online.
1. Log into your Account
2. Click on My Info
3. Click on My Schedule
4. My Schedule will list all the classes you are currently in and classes you were added to from the wait list.
5. Click on the “class level” (ex. Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced) for the class that corresponds to the wait list email you received.
6. This will take you to a new page called Visit Details. This lists the instructor, date, time and a notes box.
7. In the Notes box you can write “CONFIRMED” or “PLEASE CANCEL” and then click Update.
8. We will see your note and you will then be confirmed or early cancelled for that class.