Write For Us
Physique 57 is currently looking for guest bloggers! Your fresh content could be featured in partnership with the preeminent name in Barre fitness. Join us in sculpting bodies and changing lives!
- Make your post informative. Always ask: ‘What will readers gain from this?’
- Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points.
- Offer new content that has not been published before.
- Send us a pitch only if you are a blogger with your own blog.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- Keep your topic relevant to fitness, health, and wellness.
- You are allowed 2 non-affiliate links to YOUR blog. 1 within the content and 1 within your byline.
- If your post does not follow the guidelines, you may not receive a response from us.
- We do not pay guest post contributors.
How to contact us
Please send an email to Content Editor L’Tisha Walker: DoneDataVA@gmail.com
Start the Subject line with GUEST POST (in ALL CAPS).
- Tell us briefly who you are.
- State the title of your proposed post.
- Outline the topic with bullet points.
- Include 1 or 2 links to articles that you have previously written. We want to see your writing style.
- Tell us how our readers would benefit from your post.
The Guest Post Process
Once we’ve accepted your post proposal, please set up a folder on Google drive titled “GUEST POST: title” and share it with DoneDataVA@gmail.com. Include in it your post text as a Google doc and any suggested images in .jpg format. Please don’t be upset if we recommend some changes–we want your post to be successful. The post may be edited for greater clarity, grammar, punctuation etc. Images may be replaced due to quality or relevance.
Your post must:
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Be 300 – 1000 words long.
- Include a link to 1 post already published on Physique 57. (We can offer suggestions based on your approved topic.)
- Have an author bio/byline at the end (less than 50 words). You may include a link to your blog. If you offer a freebie on your website, you may mention this as well. Example: Sandra Fitmommy is a personal trainer and founder at yourblogaddress.com, a blog about fitness, motherhood, and balance. Grab her free ebook, Useful Info Book there.
- Have an interesting title.
- Include a headshot (.jpg) image for use with your byline.
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- If your post includes images, upload them to the folder. Indicate where in the text they should be located.
- Be prepared to respond to comments on your post.
- Change the font or the font color, or use <span>, or <br> tags.
- Include affiliate links.
- Attach images to the post.
Thanks again for your interest in guest posting. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Note: We retain the copyright of all material published on Physique 57. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere; it must remain unique to Physique 57. You are welcome to link to the post from your site.