Write For Us
Physique 57 is currently looking for guest bloggers! Your fresh content could be featured in partnership with the preeminent name in Barre fitness. Join us in sculpting bodies and changing lives!
- Make your post informative. Always ask: ‘What will readers gain from this?’
- Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points.
- Offer new content that has not been published before.
- Send us a pitch only if you are a blogger with your own blog.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- Keep your topic relevant to fitness, health, and wellness.
- You are allowed 2 non-affiliate links to YOUR blog. 1 within the content and 1 within your byline.
- If your post does not follow the guidelines, you may not receive a response from us.
- We do not pay guest post contributors.
How to contact us:
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start the Subject line with GUEST POST (in ALL CAPS).
- Tell us briefly who you are.
- State the title of your proposed post or send a list of proposed topics.
- Outline the topic with bullet points.
- Include 1 or 2 links to articles that you have previously written. We want to see your writing style.
- Tell us how our readers would benefit from your post.
The Guest Post Process:
Once we’ve accepted your post proposal, please write your post in a file format that can be opened on Google drive. Attach this file to your email reply and attach any suggested images separately in .jpg format. Please don’t be upset if we recommend some changes–we want your post to be successful. The post may be edited for greater clarity, grammar, punctuation etc. Images may be replaced due to quality or relevance. We normally only use 1 image per post.
Your post must:
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Be 300 – 1000 words long.
- Have an author bio/byline at the beginning (less than 50 words). You may include a link to your blog. If you offer a freebie on your website, you may mention this as well. Example: Sandra Fitmommy is a personal trainer and founder at yourblogaddress.com, a blog about fitness, motherhood, and balance. Grab her free ebook, Useful Info Book there.
- Have an interesting title.
- Include a featured image (.jpg) for use with your post. (Optional)
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- If your post includes an image, upload it to the folder.
- Be prepared to respond to comments on your post.
- Change the font or the font color, or use <span>, or <br> tags.
- Include affiliate links.
- Attach images to the post.
Thanks again for your interest in guest posting. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Note: We retain the copyright of all material published on Physique 57. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere; it must remain unique to Physique 57. You are welcome to link to the post from your site.