Physique 57 is a growing fitness company that operates twelve upscale, full-service exercise studios in the United States and internationally and a thriving video on demand platform. The company offers a unique, specialized exercise experience that has captured the attention of women worldwide. Since its inception, the company has developed a lifestyle brand that represents service, quality, expertise, innovation, attention to detail, market leadership and results.
With four studios in New York City, one in Beverly Hills, and several international licensed locations along with our video on demand platform, Physique 57 continues to attract an expanding global fan base. In support of our outstanding customer focus, our staff – at all levels of the organization – is team oriented, entrepreneurial, ambitious and dedicated to delivering quality each and every day.
Physique 57 is seeking a Studio Coordinator for one of our NYC studio locations. The Studio Coordinator is a full-time customer facing service and sales position that will play an integral role in daily interactions with Physique 57 clientele. They will assist their assigned Area Director in a wide variety of administrative tasks and situations involving retail, marketing, client relations, and onboarding of new CST’s. They will report on general operational issues for their studio. This is an hourly position that is non-exempt and is based in Manhattan.
Best in Class Client Service
- Engage with clients by working from the front of the house in the studio
- Build powerful relationships with clients that exceed expectations and satisfaction levels ensuring clients receive the best service and results
- Collaborate with Area Director to improve client service levels
Client Retention and Attendance
- Contribute to the company’s top line revenue growth by driving client attendance and retention
- Exceed revenue goals by actively coaching Client Services Team Members to improve individual revenue generation
- Address client requests and service issues in a timely matter
Client Services Team Oversight
- Assist in on-boarding and training new Client Services Team Members
- Initial point of contact for Client Services Team Member shift coverage issues
- Leads by example, demonstrating sales and service techniques to Client Services Team Members
- Ensure that the studio maintains an upscale fitness atmosphere focused on client satisfaction
- Report day to day facility issues to Area Director and communicate to clients and staff as needed
- Demonstrates proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Forward looking thinker; actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Highly resourceful team-player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality
- Timely, reliable, responds to direction, follows through on projects and requests
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Energetic, enthusiastic and team oriented with a positive demeanor
There are many fantastic benefits to a career at Physique 57. In addition to working to effect positive change in the lives of thousands of women, Physique 57 offers its employees a business casual work and learning environment with generous benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) and generous paid time off. There are also great perks including free exercise classes. Aside from a competitive salary and excellent benefits, you will enjoy a team-oriented and communal atmosphere. Join an organization where you can make a difference every day!
Please include your hourly rate requirement.