Physique 57 regularly hosts open calls for Trainers to teach at all of our NYC studios. Please check back to this page for details.
Physique 57 is a growing fitness company that operates thirteen upscale, full-service exercise studios in the United States and internationally along with a thriving video on demand platform. The company offers a unique, specialized exercise experience that has captured the attention of women worldwide. Since its inception, the company has developed a lifestyle brand that represents service, quality, expertise, innovation, attention to detail, market leadership and results.
With four studios in New York City, domestic franchises, several international licensed locations and our video on demand platform, Physique 57 continues to attract an expanding global fan base. In support of our outstanding customer focus, our staff – at all levels of the organization – is team-oriented, entrepreneurial, ambitious and dedicated to delivering quality experiences each and every day.
Each and every one of our trainers is hand selected for their talent, enthusiasm and commitment to our core values of wellness, inspiration and teamwork. Following completion of our extensive training program, our trainers have the opportunity to sculpt bodies and change lives each and every day. If you are driven by a love of empowering people to be their best selves, apply to join our team.
Applicants for the Trainer Role Should Possess:
• A love of fitness and wellness
• 1-year of teaching experience
• A background in dance – ballet, jazz or modern preferred
• Knowledge of anatomy and kinesiology
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Charismatic, motivational and professional personality
• Flexible schedule (early mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays)
• Ability to commit to minimum 1-year up front with no extended leaves
For the Open Call:
• Please prepare 2-3 minutes of energetic fitness exercises, ideally in our Physique 57 style, that showcase your knowledge of anatomy, musicality, command, energy, and personality!
• Pick an UPBEAT song and bring music on either an iPod or your phone.
• Bring a copy of your headshot and resume with you.