Physique 57 is currently seeking a Marketing Director to drive the brand’s marketing initiatives across all platforms including studios, digital and social. This self-starter will work well across divisions and create a singular brand voice and have strong creative and analytical skills with extensive digital, social media, and marketing experience. They will optimize acquisition channels, lead life-cycle marketing, and drive revenue and profitability of our omni-channel business. The Marketing Director will be responsible for overseeing strategy and implementation of all marketing and communication initiatives to develop Physique 57’s audience and build customer retention.
The Marketing Director reports to the CEO and is based in Manhattan.
- Develop strategic marketing plans and tactics to support Physique 57 studios and On Demand platform organizational strategy and business goals
- Create and implement consumer marketing and promotional programs and events to drive consumer awareness, new client acquisition and retention and build the overall brand primarily via digital and social media strategies
- Develop marketing briefs which will include research, analysis, positioning, key messaging, timeline, and budget tracking and forecasting
- Measure and analyze marketing campaign performance and make data-driven decisions about how to invest marketing resources for maximum impact
- Manage Digital and PR agencies to create fully integrated and highly targeted campaigns while working across different departments to ensure flawless execution
- Manage graphic and copywriting resources
- Analyze competitive landscape and evaluate emerging technologies
- Build and execute co-marketing partnerships with relevant third-parties
- Organize and execute special projects such as production and selling of Physique 57 merchandise, setting up industry events, etc.
- Oversee brand consistency across international licensees’ marketing and social media platforms
- Minimum 7-10 years within media marketing, preferably for a lifestyle brand environment with expertise in digital and social media
- Experience with Subscription Services and Video On Demand platforms
- 2-4 years’ proven success directly managing digital marketing teams and programs
- Experienced and successful in growing businesses
- Creative problem solver who can think outside the box
- Can-do, positive attitude; ability to get things done; entrepreneurial mind-set
- Must be a team player who possesses an understanding of and passion for the Physique 57 mission, vision and values
- Proven track record of successful campaign launches and executions
- Creative and highly strategic skill sets are needed to align all campaigns across the different platforms to maximize reach and frequency
- Ability to multitask and prioritize on an ongoing basis
- Strong interpersonal skills are vital as this position interacts with all departments in the organization
- Able to handle a high stress level
- Fitness aficionado
There are many fantastic benefits to a career at Physique 57. In addition to working to effect positive change in the lives of thousands of women, Physique 57 offers its employees a business casual work and learning environment with generous benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) and generous paid time off. There are also great perks including free exercise classes. Aside from a competitive salary and excellent benefits, you will enjoy a team-oriented and communal atmosphere. Join an organization where you can make a difference every day!
Please include your salary requirements.
Physique 57 conducts background checks and computer literacy tests for final candidates.