Physique 57 is a growing fitness company that operates thirteen upscale, full-service exercise studios in the United States and internationally along with a thriving video on demand platform. The company offers a unique, specialized exercise experience that has captured the attention of women worldwide. Since its inception, the company has developed a lifestyle brand that represents service, quality, expertise, innovation, attention to detail, market leadership and results.
With four studios in New York City, one in Beverly Hills, several international licensed locations and our video on demand platform, Physique 57 continues to attract an expanding global fan base. In support of our outstanding customer focus, our staff – at all levels of the organization – is team oriented, entrepreneurial, ambitious and dedicated to delivering quality experiences each and every day.
Physique 57’s Director of Digital Marketing drives the brand’s marketing initiatives across all platforms including studios, digital and social. This self-starter will work well across divisions to implement a singular brand voice with strong creative and analytical skills as well as extensive digital, social media, and marketing experience. This director will optimize acquisition channels, lead life-cycle marketing, and drive revenue and profitability of our omni-channel business. The Director of Digital Marketing will be responsible for creating and implementing strategy for all marketing and communication initiatives that develop Physique 57’s audience and build customer retention.
The Director of Digital Marketing reports to the CEO and is based in Manhattan.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job and may be subject to change at any time.
- Execute the brand and company strategy into a scalable and compelling vision to drive value for clients and grow revenue.
- Direct DTC marketing strategies to support new client acquisition, online subscriptions, conversions, consumer awareness, retention and build the overall brand across all channels.
- Direct B2B campaigns to attract qualified leads for future franchise sales.
- Partner with the Studio Operations Team to grow new clients and engage existing clients via a comprehensive digital marketing strategy that includes SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media and advertising campaigns to ensure an effective ROI on all organic and paid channels.
- Direct Marketing initiatives to support the subscription and revenue growth of the Video on Demand platform via strategic marketing initiatives.
- Produce analysis, insights and visibility on performance of all digital channels.
- Manage the creation and execution of strategies for all digital marketing channels (website, emails, social media, blogs, and app) to ensure global brand standards across all studios and increase client engagement.
- Oversee brand consistency across the company’s marketing and social media platforms.
- Direct a team of driven, highly engaged individuals to manage various projects with interdepartmental goals.
- Minimum 5-7 years within digital marketing, preferably for a lifestyle brand environment with expertise in digital, social media, content creation with a focus on video.
- Experience with subscription services and video content platforms preferred.
- 2-4 years proven success directly managing marketing teams and programs
- Proven track record of successful campaign launches and executions
- Ability to multitask and prioritize on an ongoing basis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including grammar, punctuation and creativity
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills are vital as this position interacts with all departments in the organization
There are many fantastic benefits to a career at Physique 57. In addition to working to effect positive change in the lives of thousands of women, Physique 57 offers its employees a business casual work and learning environment with generous benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) and generous paid time off. There are also great perks including free exercise classes. Aside from a competitive salary and excellent benefits, you will enjoy a team-oriented and communal atmosphere. Join an organization where you can make a difference every day!
Please include your salary requirements.
Physique 57 conducts background checks and computer literacy tests for final candidates