Physique 57 is a growing fitness company with thirteen upscale, full-service exercise studios in the United States and internationally along with a thriving video on demand platform. The company offers a unique, specialized exercise experience that has captured the attention of women worldwide. Since its inception, the company has developed a lifestyle brand that represents service, quality, expertise, innovation, attention to detail, market leadership and results.
With four studios in New York City, one in Beverly Hills, several international licensed locations and our video on demand platform, Physique 57 continues to attract an expanding global fan base. In support of our outstanding customer focus, our staff – at all levels of the organization – is team oriented, entrepreneurial, ambitious and dedicated to delivering quality experiences each and every day.
We are currently seeking an outgoing, results driven and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Part Time Client Success Team (CST) Member at our Westport, CT studio location. The part time Client Success Team (CST) Member is a front-line business driver and brand ambassador of Physique 57. Under the direction of the Studio Director, CST’s must exhibit keen knowledge of our products, services and merchandise in order to deliver luxury customer service while maximizing studio sales.
Reports to: Studio Director
- Provide top level concierge and reception service to clients
- Perform essential daily studio tasks and projects, including client check in, maintaining luxury studio look and feel, assisting clients with package selection, light housekeeping, etc.
- Maximize merchandise sales through excellent customer service, communication of product knowledge and merchandise presentation
- Build rapport with current and prospective clients to foster studio community and brand loyalty
- Maintain a positive attitude and represent the organization and its values in a positive way
- Provide support to Instructors and work as a team with all other staff
- Assist with the training and coaching of new hires for the Client Success Team as needed
- Maintain product knowledge for all studio retail operations
- Enthusiastically communicates retail product knowledge to clients
- Uphold company brand standards in terms of studio look and feel, client service and company culture
- Assist with day to day facility maintenance and cleaning, preserving facility look and feel in line with luxury brand standards.
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a love for fitness and wellness
- 2+ years of customer service, sales and/or reception experience
- Prior sales experience in luxury goods is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills (MindBody software experience is a plus)
- Superior problem solving and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong work ethic and confidence in taking initiative
- Eagerness to learn and grow in a constructive, rapidly evolving environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Flexible availability is a must, i.e. weekends, nights, early morning, holidays
Physique 57 conducts background checks and computer literacy tests for final candidates.