Still figuring out what to gift friends and family for the holidays? Check out the Physique 57 Holiday Gift Guide with gift picks from staff including our Co-Founder and CEO, Jennifer Maanavi.
1. Bestowed Subscription – This is a great gift for the healthy and food conscious person in your life. It’s a monthly package filled with nutritious food – great for discovering new snacks & goodies.” – Jennifer Maanavi, CEO & Co-Founder, Physique 57
2. Brevity Jewelry Signature Necklace – “Very cool necklace made with your (or someone special’s) signature. – Colleen Cannataro, Spring St Studio Director
3. David’s Tea – “My favorite flavor is Sleigh Ride. It’s festive and delicious.” – Erin Holmes, NYC Client Services Team
4. Voluspa Candle – “These make great gifts – The fragrances are rich without being overwhelming and the burn life is long. My favorite is Mokara.” – Kristina Hanna, NYC Instructor
5. Language classes from Idlewild Books – “Language lessons make a great gift. They definitely come in handy living in NYC.” – Kate Freeman, NYC Client Services Team
6. Physique 57 Gift Card – Give the gift of fit with Physique 57 gift cards (available for our NYC, Hamptons, Scarsdale and Beverly Hills studios)
7. Yummie Everyday Shaping Essentials – “5 essential everyday shapewear items in one pack = perfection! Plus, their fit is amazing.” – Jen Pyne, Marketing & PR Assistant
8. Printsagram Prints – “Mini prints of Instagram photos. They remind me of Polaroids. I printed some out and wrapped them in red yarn as fun stocking stuffers for family & friends.” – Natasha Attal, Digital Marketing Manager
What are you hoping to receive this holiday season?