September means back to school…and back to barre with a new set of Physique LIVE classes! By popular demand, we’re now pulsing twice a week, with Physique LIVE on Wednesday nights at 8pm and Saturday mornings at 9am.
Get to know a bit more about your September Physique instructors. Then, let’s get this month’s thigh dancing party started!
Wednesdays @ 8pm (9/13 – 9/27): ADAM DICKERSON
- What’s your hometown? Colorado Springs, CO
- What’s your favorite Physique 57 move? Any position where you can shake your hips.
- What do you love most about Physique 57? I love that it’s a smart technique and you have to use your brain to do it.
- Favorite pre OR post workout snack? pre: hard boiled eggs / post: nuts
- What’s been your proudest accomplishment? Dancing professionally in NYC.
- What can Physique 57 LIVE Clients expect from you during your September workout series?Focus on posture and cardio.
- Fun Fact: I make homemade tortillas.
Saturdays @ 9am (9/16 – 9/30): TORREY MCANENA
- What’s your hometown? Abington, Pennsylvania
- What’s your favorite Physique 57 move? The deli slicer with advanced arm modifications! It gets all parts of the body!
- What do you love most about Physique 57? Apart from the amazing physical results, I love the sense of community that surrounds the technique among all involved – clients and instructors alike.
- Favorite pre OR post workout snack? I am a big peanut butter and banana fan.
- What’s been your proudest accomplishment? Signing my first professional dancing contract.
- What can Physique 57 LIVE Clients expect from you during your September workout series?Lots of compound movements and layering. I am an advocate for listening to your body and tracking your progress by continuing to push for adding another layer or movement in each class.
- Fun Fact: I’ve been in New York city for 9 years now, which has made me a little more feisty – a trait that tends to come out while teaching 😉