Physique 57 is a growing fitness company that operates ten upscale, full-service exercise studios in the United States and internationally and a thriving video on demand platform. The company offers a unique, specialized exercise experience that has captured the attention of women worldwide. Since its inception, the company has developed a lifestyle brand that represents service, quality, expertise, innovation, attention to detail, market leadership and results.
With four studios in New York City, one in the Hamptons, one in Beverly Hills, and several international licensed locations along with our video on demand platform, Physique 57 continues to attract an expanding global fan base. In support of our outstanding customer focus, our staff – at all levels of the organization – is team oriented, entrepreneurial, ambitious and dedicated to delivering quality each and every day.
Physique 57 is seeking a part-time Media Operations Manager. This individual will ensure all live streaming and Video on Demand (VOD) productions run smoothly and efficiently. The Media Operations Manager is responsible for organizing, scheduling and executing live and prerecorded video, as well as managing shoot days.
The Media Operations Manager reports to the Executive Director of Digital Media. This position is based in Manhattan.
- Set-up and film all live and prerecorded videos
- Partner with the Video Content Manager (VCM) for all prerecorded videos, including coordinating talent and creating a calendar of shoots
- Anticipate technical challenges and recommend solutions to remedy potential problems
- Partner with Marketing to communicate VOD release dates and live events
- Effectively communicate directly with clients to answer questions about our live and VOD services
- Develop and implement strategic ideas in relation to our video offerings that will support retention and grow revenue
- Ensure that all necessary equipment and props are in good condition
- Ability to work 10-20 hours per week
- 2 years of prior experience in a project management position
- Technical knowledge of entry level video and sound equipment
- Ability to take a service-oriented approach with a desire to help clients achieve their best result
- Capacity and willingness to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings, weekends and some holidays
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and analytical mindset
- Ability to work independently and be self-accountable
- Proven capacity to meet deadlines and reliably follow through on projects
There are many fantastic benefits to a career at Physique 57. In addition to working to effect positive change in the lives of thousands of women, Physique 57 offers its employees a business casual work and learning environment. There are also great perks including free exercise classes. Join an organization where you can make a difference every day!
Please include your hourly rate requirement.