Alimtyaz Alriyadi, the exclusive KSA licensee of Physique 57, is now accepting applications for Full-Time Barre Instructors at Physique 57 Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Physique 57 is the pioneering leader of an international ballet barre-based fitness class. With existing studios in New York City, the Hamptons, Beverly Hills, Dubai, Bangkok and Mumbai, the Riyadh studio will be the latest addition in providing body sculpting barre classes that changes people’s lives.
We are looking for fulltime trainers to instruct Barre classes at our purpose-built facility in Riyadh. This will involve 3 classes a day with the additional opportunity of personal training sessions. The successful candidate will first be required to complete a three to four-week training program in New York and receive certification before commencing classes.
The position will also be fully supported by our Instructor’s program (including weekly meeting, shadowing classes, seminars etc.). We encourage an open exchange of knowledge between instructors and are creating an environment that allows all instructors to constantly learn and improve. If you are passionate about Barre, this should be your dream job!
Salary & Benefits:
The salary will depend on experience and qualifications.
Additional benefits for instructors are:
- Internationally Competitive Salary
- High Commission on Personal Training
- Accommodation and Transport (to work) Provided
- Training Program to Franchise Requirements
- Brand New Purpose-Built Facility
Who We Need:
Each and every one of our instructors will be selected for their talent, enthusiasm and commitment to our core values of wellness, inspiration and teamwork. Following completion of our extensive training program, our instructors have the opportunity to sculpt bodies and change lives each and every day. If you are driven by a love of empowering people to be their best selves, apply to join our team.
Applicants for an Instructor Role should possess:
- Love of fitness and wellness
- 1-year teaching experience in ballet-barre technique
- Background in dance-ballet, jazz or modern preferred
- Knowledge of anatomy and kinesiology (or proper body mechanics)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Charismatic, motivational and professional personality
- Flexible schedule (early mornings, weekends)
You must also be ambitious, enthusiastic, punctual, reliable and motivated to continually learn and improve. We are looking for a long-term commitment to working with us.
Get started now and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org