We’ve transformed thousands of bodies and lives over the last 7 years and now our time has come as well. Physique 57 is getting a makeover! (our website, that is. Don’t worry, our classes are staying put.)
Today, we unveil the completely redesigned Physique57.com! The new site comes fully equipped with features that will help you experience all that Physique 57 has to offer. With each click, you will see that it’s easier to navigate, better customized to fit your needs and better reflective of our clientele (aka cool and sophisticated).
And that’s not all….the new website is just the beginning of our transformation. You’ll also notice our modernized logo and revamped branding. The best part? We’re putting our clients and instructors at the helm of our new identity! Because who else better to represent our brand but the very people who’ve been coming to the barre day after day and made Physique 57 what it is today!
What to expect on the new site:
• New location: Look out for our pop-up location in Scarsdale!
• User friendly navigation: Booking a class was never this easy.
• Liquid design: No matter which browser you’re using, we’ll “fit” your screen.
• New At Home section: One sign in, multiple categories and one location for our videos on demand and DVDs.
• New look and feel: Updated photos, class descriptions and more!
• New and improved blog: Filters, categories and embedded tweets oh my!
• Newly added pages: Careers, visual timeline of our history, international opportunities & more!
• Instructor interaction: Follow your instructors on Twitter (including Tanya Becker!) & chat with them after you burn it up at the barre.
Enjoy our new site, click around and send us feedback. Seriously! We love it.